Pillow Talk PM Moisture Mask
"Oily skin doesn't need moisture." That's a myth. Oily skin does in fact need moisture. Sometimes our tired skin is working overtime to replace the moisture that is being stripped out of our skin. That causes excess sebum. Our Pillow Talk Moisture Mask will take your tired skin to the next level. Oily and acne prone skin can be complex, let us do the work for you.
Niacinamide is known to regulate oil production, treat hyperpigmentation, minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and minimize large pores. Jojoba Oil controls and rebalances the oil production in your skin by making it think it has enough sebum so it doesn't overproduce. Jojoba Oil also helps to heal acne and clear scars.. ALL while providing moisture.
Product size: 2 oz
Shelf life: 9M
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. It also assists in healing wounds.
- Alpha Arbutin: Is gentle on the skin and does not cause irritation. It improves uneven complexion by fading dark spots and stopping the overproduction of melanin caused by acne.
- Calendula Extract: Anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that are useful for making the skin look radiant and smooth.
- Papaya Extract: Contains Vitamin A, helps to remove dead skin cells, reduce clogged pores, fight acne, and remove inactive proteins leaving your skin with a natural glow.
- Aloe Vera: It provides a protective barrier that helps keep moisture locked in. It's cooling effects reduce inflammation and assist in healing, removing redness and soothing dehydrated skin.
How to use: Apply to clean face and neck, pat into skin. This mask can be applied as a leave on mask or rinsed off. For best use: apply toner, serum, moisturizer, and then apply the mask. *Be sure to rinse off in the AM with warm water.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Calendula Extract, Papaya Extract, Mango Extract, Jojoba Oil, Rose Hip Seed Oil, Vitamin E, Niacinamide, Aloe Vera, Propanediol, Siligel, Emulsifying Wax NF, Hyaluronic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Leuconostoc-Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Pillow Talk PM Moisture Mask
This mask is super hydrating and left my skin feeling refreshed and looking glowy the following morning. I’ve previously used clear sleeping masks, so I was curious to see whether this mask would transfer to my pillowcase, but it absorbs and blends in nicely and did not leave any staining. Will definitely repurchase!
This is one of the best masks I’ve ever tried. It makes my face buttery soft after I use it. I have sensitive and oily/combination skin and it’s the perfect formula for my skin.
This made my skin feel so so soft!! I put on a layer and leave it for a bit while I do some work and then wash it off. I have oily skin and I didn’t have any problems with this mask. Would recommend!