Hibiscus + Pineapple Hydration Gel
Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate! Dry skin can definitely be a drag, but it doesn't have to. If you don't have a lightweight moisturizer for all year round, what are you doing? Give your tired skin a break. The best way to keep your skin moisturized and glowing is to give it some TLC.
Hibiscus supports the body's natural collagen production and slows down cell degradation. It is also enhances the skins ability to retain moisture. Pineapple is loaded with skin loving nutrients and enzymes! It is also a major source of Vitamin C, which is extremely beneficial in the prevention of acne, fine lines, uneven skin tone, and sun damage.
Scent notes: light pineapple
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. It also assists in healing wounds.
- Pineapple Extract: Pineapple Juice is a great source of Vitamin C, which protects the skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure. It also inhibits melanin production in the skin, which helps to lighten dark marks and even out skin tone. Helps to break down dead skin cells, prevents acne, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and aids in clearing uneven skin tone.
- Aloe Vera: It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory. It can help treat burns, acne and dry skin
- Sweet Almond Oil: Reduces under eye circles, improves acne, heals dry skin, reverses sun damage, reduce the appearance of scars. Sweet Almond Oil is also known to improve the overall complexion and brighten skin tone.
- Calendula Extract: oil has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that might make it useful in healing wounds, soothing eczema
How to use: Apply a dime sized amount to clean face and neck, massage into skin using circular motions. Use twice daily.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Aloe Vera, Pineapple Extract, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Propanediol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Hibiscus Extract, Calendula Extract, Sunflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Leuconostoc-Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Hibiscus + Pineapple Hydration Gel
This was my first buy from this brand and I love the simple, cruelty free ingredients they use. I can see this lasting a while. Although the smell of it smells kinda ******? Not so much pineapple. But so far my skin hasn’t had a bad reaction to it! I have a bit of normal-dry skin that can be sensitive. So far so good !
Although it comes in a small bottle, other reviewers are right - a little goes a long way, and it's super hydrating without sitting on top of my skin or making it too oily.
I use this every morning. I love it because it moisturizes my skin without being heavy or sticky on my face. I can easily apply makeup or sunscreen on top of it without feeling greasy. Overall, it’s a perfect moisturizer if you need hydration but hate how thick other moisturizers for dry skin can be!
This moisturizer is perfect for my combination skin; it absorbs so well and leaves my skin feeling fresh! It helps smooth my skin texture and clear blemishes as well!
I like that there’s no fragrance. And it is moisturizing. However, it’s SUPER fluid and almost more runny than lotion. Also, the product is 4 ounces but because a little goes a long way, I don’t know if I’ll use all 4 ounces before it expires. Also I noticed that sometimes it doesn’t agree with my sunscreen and haven’t figured out why only sometimes.