DECONGEST PORES WHILE RETAINING MOISTURE AND REDUCING TEXTURE.
- Mandelic Acid: Gently exfoliates dead skin to reveal a brighter, more even complexion. Mandelic Acid is also gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Watermelon Extract: Rich in Vitamin C, helps to regenerate cells. Watermelon also helps to prevent acne, moisturize, control excess sebum and unclog pores.
- Grapefruit Extract: Known to reduce redness and inflammation, works to even out skin tone while promoting radiance.
- Licorice Extract: Helps to even skin tone and brighten dark marks.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles retaining moisture to the skin, creating a plumping effect. It also assists in healing wounds.
How to use: Shake well to activate ingredients. Apply an even layer onto face and neck, avoiding eye area. For best results, follow with a moisturizer. If mild sensitivity or redness occurs, reduce frequency of use until skin adjusts. Wear SPF during the day. Patch test prior to use is advised as this product may cause purging.
When to use: Ideally in the PM
Ingredients: Water, Aloe Vera, Mandelic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Green Tea Extract, Watermelon Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Niacinamide, Prickly Pear Extract, Propanediol, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Product size: 3 OZ
Shelf life: 9M
Love the ingredients and next day soft and supple, bright skin. Will continue to use!
I absolutely LOVE this serum. I suffer from cystic/hormonal acne. Once I cleanse and use a toner, I apply hyaluronic acid and then this serum. It works WONDERS. I can tell my acne is less inflamed, the pimples shrink in size. When I first used it, my face did burn a lot. So I only used it once or twice a week then when my face adjusted I increased to twice a day (Day and Night) because it helps my face so much. ALWAYS WEAR SPF!
I really like this serum! I have hormonal cystic acne, clogged pores, hyperpigmentation, etc. this serum works great throughout the day and overnight. Leaves you very radiant, but still need moisturizer afterwards. I notice the acne domes on my face have shrunk in size, and the dark scars are fading slowly but surely. It does sting a bit but I just reduce my use to once per day until my face adjust and then I’ll add it twice a day. I always use sunscreen afterwards as well!
This is a great exfoliating serum. Has a nice gel texture and doesn't sting when I apply it. Too soon to see results but I'm excited to keep using it!
This is so much better than The Ordinary's mandelic acid! All the additional hydrating/soothing ingredients in this one like watermelon, aloe, and prickly pear keep my skin from peeling or becoming irritated from the exfoliation. I use this at night and my skin looks so plump and smooth when I wake up. A little goes a very long way so I think this bottle will last me for a long time. Definitely a crucial part of my routine now!